Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Awesome Research Questions

The following questions are ones that stood out for a variety of reasons:

If a person practices lucid dreaming, could she begin to confuse reality and dream?
How does the game of basketball help me progress into adulthood?
Do cleats affect my performance during a soccer game or practice?
How will learning about the laws of attraction benefit myself and others into becoming successful and truly happy?
How does my experience in dance affect who I am?
How does my culture impact my ability to learn old school and hip-hop forms of dance?
How does music relate to my emotions?
Can I learn to use hypnosis on myself or others?
Can global warming lead to the end of the world?
How can an understanding of kinesthetics improve my athletic performance?
Can dancing everyday keep me happier than usual?
What really attracts teenage girls to boy artists  and what makes them different from the rest?
How would my world be different if phones had not been invented?
Which theory of human creation do I believe in?
As I get older will my ability to lie get better?
Do I benefit from creative subjects, and activities, just as much as I benefit from academic subjects?
How can we help today's generation learn that books, school, and freedom are a privilege we are lucky to have?
How do smells affect my dreams?
How will the music I like make me stronger: mentally and emotionally?
How will learning the importance of forgiveness benefit me and the people around me?
How can I bring public education into 3rd world countries, like India, so that children are able to go to school and receive the proper education needed in order to prosper in the future?
Do dreams reveal anything about my life when I am awake and do specific situations, like age or health, have an effect on my dreams?
How can I use my knowledge of the mind to study for tests?
How can I decrease my stage fright and build my self-confidence while performing spoken word poetry?
How do video games affect the health and IQ of teenagers like me?
Can traumatic events physically harm my brain?
Why are surgeons allowed to deny patients, if they do not expect a successful outcome?




No comments:

Post a Comment